#BreakTheStigma

June is Chronic Migraine and Headache Awareness Month. I want to pull together a campaign to educate people as to what #ChronicMigraine is REALLY all about. With that being said,I want to include as many #MigraineWarriors as possible. We always wish people really knew what we experience on a daily basis and for the month of June,I'd like to set up a platform for us to #BreakTheStigma. You are probably wondering how we are going to accomplish such a huge feat!! Well,let me tell you. 😊 All you have to do is send me a picture of yourself and answer these 2 questions: 1-If there was one thing you would like people to know about #ChronicMigraines,what would it be? 2-What have you gained or are thankful for from #ChronicMigraines?  You can DM me this information to my Instagram account @migraine_warrior and I will take care of the rest. It would mean a lot if you all could help me #SpreadAwareness for #ChronicMigraine during the month of June!! 💜💜💜

Comments

Popular Posts